Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wow! What a day of meeting optimistic people!

As I continue to walk through this job happiness journey, I can't believe how much it means to really focus on this topic and find that so much is right in front of me! I talked with 3 very passionate people today. They were passionate about their their work! They smiled and just lit up when they spoke about it. I am part way there in my job but I am a little more general in my interest to be more involved in positive psychology and happiness in general. I find the whole area fascinating! I move towards this endeavor every day and find that writing this blog moves me closer! These women reminded me that once again, people are out there who love what they do. They talked a lot about very talented people having fear stop them from realizing their dream. If you are one of those people, check this out. I hope it helps! www.mindtools.com. Tell us a story of how you overcame a fear related to your career!

No comments:

Post a Comment