Monday, July 9, 2012

First day back to work

Well- this was my first day back to my paying job after 2 weeks being away. I must say...it was a challenge. What kept me excited was thinking about doing this blog. I believe if you say something, share with others and keep the great attitude, you will move closer to what you want in life. If you read "About Me", you know that I want to move into my dream job and hope to interact with others who are interested in this topic. So, the day started with me sobbing! I made a phone call to someone I love and he helped make it all better...and I almost hit a deer on the highway...YIKES! I am very energetic normally yet had a really hard time staying awake this morning, and I wasn't sleep deprieved! Thank goodness for diet coke. Things got better as I went through my 600 emails or so. Then there was the afternoon meeting...only 8 more things to do when it's actually our downtime! On the way home, almost hit another deer, NOT KIDDING! What the heck does that mean!?
Q: if you feel like answering- how do you gain a better attitude when you're at work and having a rough day?

No comments:

Post a Comment