Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 2- A good day- be grateful

Day 2 back to work- already so much better. I have found that getting a really good night's sleep helps put things in perpective and gets you to a better attitude. I'm a big believer that if I am grateful for what I have, it only gets better. Make no mistake- saying what I love about my job doesn't mean that I don't  move on, it just means that I appreciate what I have and opens my mind up to let even better things in.

Job gratitiude: good hours, get to change locations, a boss with a big heart, a few really good friends at work, an assistant who is cool and a great worker, some decent stability, good vaca time, longevity

Q- if you feel like answering- what are the things you are grateful for regarding your job situation- doesn't matter if you have a job or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment