Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good morning Friends...
Just thinking about how having a support network is so important! When you work several hours several days a week, having at least 1 person you can really count one is so important. At home with friends and family, hopefully you have someone that you can chat with about your career dreams and even vent every once in a while. I caution you, watch complaining too much as it just keeps you in negative head space which is detrimental physically and mentally! So ,what about a confidont at work? HMMM, that can be tricky. This is where your gut gets a workout. Do they appear to have your best interest at heart? I am lucky because I have worked at the same place for several years and have 2 people I can trust to discuss work related issues! Is having that person at work right for you? If so, make a friend, ask questions, learn about them, see how they react. Maybe you'll just find the confidont you need to support your professional growth and be a sounding board to help you have more fun at work. Remember, the more you enjoy your current work siutaion, the more you stay positive and the more opportunities you allow into your life... all factes of your life! Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. this is great advice....I've given my gut a few workouts over the years! And, I love the part about watching the negativity. For many, it's a hard thing to do. We all need someone to vent, and share feelings. Every once in awhile, it's a good thing. When someone complains to me over and over and over again, I find myself tuning them out....subconsciously, consciously, I don't know. I don't want this garbage in my head, and then spending valuable time thinking about it. I want positive energy, and when something is negative, I do all in my power to release, help fix it, or accept the fact that some things can't be fixed. Life is too short to be worried about the things we cannot change. I admire people that take the bull by the horns, and move forward, especially when life gives us hardships, and it will. We need to learn from these hardships, have time to process it, get ourselves together, and keep moving. I decided a long time ago, that I can sit and feel sorry for myself, or I can do something about it, and maybe help some others to do the same along the way. We all have fears and things we wished had different outcomes, but when the reality sets in, we must keep going forward no matter what. That's my two cents....loving your blog, and as always, inspired by you, friend! You are one of those people to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I appreciate your comments about negativity. It can suck all your energy. Feeling good physically and mentally can mean so much in terms of letting good things come into your life. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete