Monday, July 23, 2012

Job Happiness on a Monday?

Well I talked a little bit about how good Fridays can be, or whatever day nears the end of your work week. Now we are at Monday, or think about whatever day begins your work week. I found myself very lathargic and my energy ran low at times throughout the day today. I struggled through a meeting and was exhausted after I got home. Now it's interesting that as soon as I changed my clothes and got comfy, I could work again, if needed. If you ever feel like your first day back to a work week is, um, challenging, what are some ways to help you get through that?
Here are some thoughts:
Can you work frohome?
Wear the most comfortable outfit possible, depending upon work policy, and most important, the most comfortable shoes. When your feet hurt, the rest of you hurts!
Plan to go to lunch out with someone
Try and buld in some time to get things done and not all meetings.
Eat healthy during the day and drink tons of water
Plan something fun for the evenings- something to look forward to
Be friendy and compliment a couple people- it makes them and you feel better

Do you have any more helpful tips? Please add!

No comments:

Post a Comment