Wednesday, July 18, 2012

wednesday- laid off- a day in the life

Good Wednesday morning At this moment I sit with about 25 people who have just lost their jobs. My job at times interacts with this group and it can be heart wrenching and inspirational! As our laid off friends move through the grieving process of losing their former job, there is so much hope. Whenever this happens I always think, I just want them to have enough money to live. Do they have time to either find a better job or get into a training program. Watching their journeys over the years has made me think about ways to plan my life, get thru trauma, make it work and muffled thru frustration and see the growth. I have seen so many succeed in getting new and better jobs and do things they never thought they could. As I walk thru my journey I am continuously reminded of how lucky I am. I also remember that we all should pursue our dream job...its out there...others do it, why not us! Please let us hear from you if you have a dream job or an inspirational story about your pursuit of a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment