Monday, August 13, 2012

Life Balance- Staying with the topic

I decided to stay with this topic a little longer. Today was nuts at work! And this is not the time of the year for nuts! I spent some time over the weekend really trying to put some of my advice into place regarding how to keep work more manageable. So, I talked with my assistant and we talked thru some ways we could be more efficient and projects she would enjoy taking on.  Also discussing what may need to go if we run out of time. I also talked to 2 others to get advice. A colleague and trusted friend said  to keep re-prioritizing and asking your boss what she needs today. One day at a time. As they say- when your give your organization what they want most, typically everything else is forgiven. That usually means money :). Now that work is over, I am going to walk the dog, eat a good meal, work on my happiness website and watch my favorite football team play in the pre-season.  Sounds like a great night! Keep the balance people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment