Thursday, August 23, 2012

Demanding workload and staying happy- all options open

Talk about a demanding day- It sure was. I have found something that really helped me recently. I decided to look at other work options. I began to creatively think about what I really like to do. My ultimate goal is to get my website finished and work that as well as be able to make a living from it and the off shoots of it. There are other interests I have such as training and career coaching. I have done both professionally on various levels and since I love the work, why not look into what jobs are out there. So, I registered on all the job websites.

You know, it just made me feel better. To know that I could find a dream job. Working a little extra really seems so easy when you are doing what you love. For now, this is the route I am going. Just keeping options open.

I would recommend that to anyone to always keep that resume updated and be open and see what's out there. Remember to think about what you love to do. And if you do something for free and enjoy it, try to imagine how you do it and get paid. These are ways to work yourself into a dream job. In the meantime, keep that good attitude at work and stay happy. Life it too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment