Monday, August 6, 2012

Life Balance at Work week

Hi All::
I thought it might be fun to have a theme for each week...and also allowing for issues that come up on the spot to be thrown in as well. We want to be spontanious! I have been thinking about happiness in general as I work on my happiness website. I find at work that Fridays are so much easier for me. Most people are calmer. Friday has a feel to it. You can tell people just want to get to the weekend. It has frustrated me for a long time that we work so much in the USA in general. We don't especially value things like personal growth and balance. The issue is, when we get those things, we are so much better at work! It's a catch 22  as they say. I actually think Mondays can be good because I've noticed that many people in my workplace don't get really rolling with emails and such until at least Monday afternoon. It gives me the morning to get other things done and start my week off right. Think about when you have those times to get things done and really take advantage. It puts you in a better mood to handle the bigger issues of the week.

Next week- our theme will be how life balance makes you more productive at work. Please join and and follow my blog and feel free to post your reactions, thoughts and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment