Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day is over and its back to work for many

Welcome back from your Labor Day holiday. Are you refreshed or did you just want one more day off? Out of the blue, I took one more day off and it was great! My topic for this week is networking. I finally decided to really get into it. Not only to see what's out there for me professionally, but to think about how to make connections for those who would like to check out my happiness website..a clearinghouse for happiness resources, activities and more. I was shocked at what Linked in could do. I highly recommend it for professional connections and its great if you are starting a side business that you may one day have as your career. This week we will talk about how to network yourself. Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment